Summer feast "Bitter gourd meat stuffing"
|material ( For 2 people )|
|Garlic tube||1 tsp|
|Ginger tube||1 tsp|
|Sesame oil||1 tablespoon|
|soy sauce||1 tablespoon|
Bitter gourd, which is in season in summer. Bitter gourd champuru is a staple, but there are still many dishes to enjoy bitter gourd! I will introduce one of them, the recipe for "bitter gourd meat stuffing".
◆ Material1/2 bitter gourd ground beef 80g
1/2 onion 1 egg 1 garlic tube 1 teaspoon
Ginger tube 1 teaspoon
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
Appropriate amount of potato starch
◆ How to make1. Finely chop the onion.
2. Knead minced beef, onions, eggs, garlic and ginger together. Using a plastic bag reduces the amount of washing and makes it easier.
3. Cut bitter gourd into slices about 1.5 cm wide and use a spoon to remove the seeds and cotton inside.
4. Put bitter gourd and potato starch in a plastic bag and shake well.
5. Fill the bitter gourd hole with meat sauce. It's OK to pack it tightly.
6. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, arrange the bitter gourds so that they do not overlap, and bake on medium heat. When one side is browned, turn it over and bake the other side as well.
7. Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
8. Add soy sauce and sugar together and entangle with bitter gourd to complete.
◆ What is the taste?
The bitterness of bitter gourd and the rich flavor of beef combine to make it delicious! The sweet and sour seasoning makes the rice go on and on. A pleasant accent with a slightly effective garlic and ginger scent. It is best to pour the lingering bitterness with beer.
It takes a little time to make, but the main dish is "bitter gourd meat stuffing". By all means as a side dish on the weekend!