Popin'Cookin series "Fun Nan Curry", an educational confectionery sold by Kracie. The estimated price is 180 yen (excluding tax).
This is a set that you can make naan and curry, nuggets and desserts that look just like the real thing with powder and water. Not only the appearance but also the taste is finished to look like the real thing.
What you need to prepare is water and a plate. One bag contains a tray, a spoon, "Nan no Moto", "Jelly no Moto", "Nugget no Moto", and "Curry no Moto". First, let's separate the tray with scissors.
■ How to make1. Pour water up to the inner line of the jelly tray, add "the source of jelly" and mix well. Wait until the contents are solid (about 10 minutes).
2. Fill the clover-marked tray with water for one separated triangular cup. Add "Nugget Source" to it and mix well until the powder is cohesive.
3. When they are put together, divide them into two pieces and press the lumps against the nugget shape with your fingers to make a nugget. Push the bottom of the mold to remove it and place it on a plate.
4. Put 3 triangular cups of water in the clover mark tray, add "Nan no Moto" and mix well until the powder is collected.
5. When it comes together, take it out and knead it 30 times. If you knead it, divide it into two pieces and roll them by hand.
6. Press the dough into the elephant mold and stretch it, then press the bottom of the mold and take it out to the plate.
7. Heat the naan and nugget together in the microwave. The standard heating time is about 40 seconds at 500W.
8. Pour water up to the line of the clover mark tray, add "curry source" to it, mix well, and heat in the microwave. Estimated heating time is about 20 seconds at 500W.
9. Remove the jelly by inserting a spoon between the trays and arrange it on a plate to complete it!
* When heating in the microwave, place the turntable on the edge if there is one. If you don't have a turntable, put it in the center.
■ Just like the real thing !?Besides, the warm elephant naan is soft and chewy. The sweet roux also feels a little watery, but you can enjoy the curry flavor. Overall, it still looks like candy, but it has a nice nan curry feel!
Poppin Cookin series "Fun Nan Curry" where you can knead the dough yourself to make naan. When you see it, be sure to pick it up.