At Tendon Tenya, "Taretsuki Summer Special Bowl" using shrimp, large squid, rice eggplant, and landed hydrangea from Sakaiminato, Tottori Prefecture will be on sale. The second in the "Taretsuki Tendon Series". Limited time offer from August 12th to September 15th.
Sauce summer special bowl"Tarezuke Natsu no Tokudon" is the second in the "Tarezuke Tendon Series" released in late June this year. The classic "shrimp", the chewy "large squid", the popular "rice eggplant", and the thick and plump Sakaiminato landing "Aji" are passed through the sweet and spicy sauce of the tempura. The tempura soaked in sauce goes perfectly with the soft-boiled egg.
The price is 820 yen (tax included) with miso soup.
Sauce summer special bowl with soft-boiled eggA soft-boiled egg on top of the "Taretsuki Summer Special Bowl". The price is 890 yen (tax included) with miso soup.
Sauce summer special bowl (half-boiled egg) service setA service set that includes small soba (or small udon) is also sold for 1,050 yen (tax included). You can choose hot or cold for small soba or small udon noodles.
* Fujikawa SA store, Kamisato SA store, and Bunkyo Green Court store do not sell products related to "Taretsuki Natsu no Tokudon".
* At the Kariya Highway Oasis store, Kashiba SA store, Tempura Tenya Hiratsuka Tamura store, Tempura Tenya FKD Utsunomiya Interpark store, only "Taretsuki Natsu no Tokudon" is sold.
* Tempura Tenya does not sell service sets.
* Some stores do not sell udon noodles.
The To go delivery products are as follows.
To go summer special bowl lunch
With new incense, the price is 820 yen (tax included).
To go summer special bowl lunch with soft-boiled egg
With new incense, the price is 890 yen (tax included).
Delivery summer special bowl lunchWith new incense, the price is 1,020 yen (tax included).
Delivery Summer special bowl lunch with soft-boiled eggWith new incense, the price is 1,090 yen (tax included).
* Miso soup is not included in To go delivery.
* Limited to member stores within areas that support sharing delivery services, such as UberEats, Demae-cans, and menus.