[Knowledge] How to boil spinach using a frying pan
|Tool||Frying pan bowl|
|1.||While opening the roots of spinach, wash it with running water using rolled aluminum foil.|
|2.||If the root is thick, make a cross cut to allow heat to pass through easily.|
|3.||Bundle with a rubber band|
|4.||Boil 2-3 cm deep water in a deep frying pan and add 1 teaspoon of salt.|
|5.||Spread spinach, put in and steam for 30 seconds. Keep the lid on except when turning it over|
|6.||Turn it over, steam it for another 30 seconds, and take it out.|
|7.||Remove the lye from ice water or cold water, and pull it up as soon as it cools.|
|8.||Align the roots and squeeze the water lightly.|
|9.||Cut it into easy-to-eat pieces and squeeze it lightly to complete!|
When making spinach, etc. Here are some tips on how to boil spinach and how to prepare it. Previously, I introduced "How to boil spinach in a pot ", but this time I will boil it in a frying pan.
1. While opening the root of the spinach, wash it with running water using a rolled aluminum foil. There is often sand at the base, so be sure to remove it.
2. If the root is thick, make a cross cut to allow heat to pass through easily.
3. If you have a large amount, bundle it with a rubber band to make it easier to cut it later.
4. Boil 2-3 cm deep water in a deep frying pan and add 1 teaspoon of salt.
5. Spread the spinach and steam for 30 seconds. If the tip of the leaf sticks out of the frying pan, you can fold it. Keep the lid on except when turning it over.
6. Turn it over, steam for another 30 seconds, and remove.
7. Take it in ice or cold water to remove the lye, and pull it up as soon as it cools.
8. Align the roots and squeeze the water lightly.
9. Cut it into easy-to-eat pieces and squeeze it lightly to complete!