Saving recipe "Pea sprout and this peperoncino"
|Material ( For 2 people )|
|Bean seedlings||1 bag|
|Maitake mushroom||1 bag|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Eagle talon||Appropriate amount|
"Pea sprout" is one of the cheap and household-friendly ingredients. Introducing the saving recipe "Pea Sprout Tokinoko Peperoncino".
◆ Materials (for 2 people)1 bag of bean sprouts 1 bag of Bunashimeji 1 bag of Maitake mushrooms 1 bag of Enoki 1 bag of olive oil 1 tablespoon
1 tbsp consomme
A little garlic (OK with a tube, please adjust according to the schedule of the next day)
Hawk's claws Appropriate amount (more if you like spicy food)
◆ How to make1. Take the mushrooms and divide them into ovaries.
2. Lightly wash the bean sprouts with water and cut into pieces about 5 cm long. It's easier to use kitchen knives than kitchen knives.
3. Put olive oil, garlic and hawk claws in a frying pan and heat.
4. When the scent comes out, add all the mushrooms and fry on medium heat.
5. When the mushrooms are cooked and become soft, add the bean sprouts.
6. Reduce the heat to low and fry quickly to complete.
◆ What is the taste?There was an appetizing scent from the time I made it, but it's delicious that doesn't disappoint! Mushrooms with plenty of umami have moderate saltiness and spicy spiciness. The garlic that remains in the aftertaste is also the best. The bean sprouts have a smooth taste, so add an accent with a crispy texture. The trick is to fry quickly without putting it on the fire for a long time.
A large amount of garlic gives it a more punchy taste and is perfect as a snack. If you're a little unsatisfied, you can add tuna cans and it's delicious!