Mug french toast
|material ( For 1 person )|
|Plain bread||1 sheet|
|Vanilla essence, powdered sugar, etc.||as you like|
No frying pan used! Introducing a simple recipe for "Mug French Toast" that is easy and tastes great. Recommended for busy mornings and snack times.
[Material (for 1 person)]
・ 1 slice of bread ・ 100cc of milk
・ 1 tablespoon sugar
・ 1 egg ・ Vanilla essence, powdered sugar, etc. are your choice
[How to make]
1. 1. Cut the bread into bite-sized pieces
2. 2. Put the egg in a mug, melt it, add sugar and mix well.
3. 3. Add milk and mix further. * If you want to add vanilla essence, use this timing.
4. Add the cut bread and let it soak for 3-5 minutes.
5. Heat in the microwave (600W) for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds to complete! * Because the bread swells, please watch the situation and heat it.
■ Moist and plumpThe moist and fluffy French toast is a horse that you can't imagine made with lentin in a mug! If you like, we also recommend topping with maple syrup, honey, chocolate sauce, powdered sugar, etc. Since we don't use a frying pan, it's a nice point to wash with just one mug ♪
A simple recipe "Mug French Toast" that is worth remembering. How about for today's snack?