Yogurt french toast
|material ( For 1 person )|
|Plain bread||1 sheet|
|plain yogurt||1 sheet|
|lemon juice||2 tsp|
It tastes like cheesecake !? Here's a simple recipe for "yogurt French toast" that you can make without eggs.
・ 1 slice of bread ・ 100g of plain yogurt
・ Milk 100ml
・ 2 tablespoons of honey
・ 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
・ Appropriate amount of butter
[How to make]
1. Add yogurt, milk, honey and lemon juice to the vat, mix well, and soak the cut bread.
2. Turn it over while occasionally sprinkling yogurt with a spoon so that the liquid soaks firmly on both sides.
3. When the yogurt has soaked into the bread, put butter in a frying pan and heat it over low heat to line up the bread. Cover and bake for 2-3 minutes
4. Turn it over, cover it again, and bake for another 2-3 minutes. Bake slowly until both sides are beautifully browned.
5. Serve on a plate and top with syrup or powdered sugar if you like.
The sour yogurt has a refreshing taste like cheesecake! The dough is more chewy than regular French toast, and you can enjoy the softness similar to mochi. You can adjust the sweetness according to your mood by adding a large amount of honey for snacks or removing honey when making it instead of breakfast.
■ The taste is refreshing and the texture is chewy.
A simple recipe for "yogurt French toast" that can be made without eggs. How about for today's snack!